Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in my annual service fee?
Your annual fee includes:
- Your designated butler
- All meals and menu beverages in the restaurant of your choice or in your suite.
- Arranged event and adventure excursions
- Cookery school
- Perfume making
- Painting and photography courses
- Spa and wellbeing treatment
- Gym and fitness equipment with personal trainer
- Ocean adventure marina and watercraft
- Golf and sports 3-D interactive
- Satellite multi-media television service
- Suite laundry service collection and return
- Suite 24 hour room service
- Suite service and maintenance technicians
- All gratuities
- All leisure areas and lounges
- Place of worship
- Entertainment, music, dancing and events
- On board events
- Deck laundry machines
- Visits to the ship doctors or nurses
- Port visits
- Ship fuel and maintenance
- Ship upkeep to maintain pristine condition
- Ship repairs and services
- Internet connection
- Full details of inclusive services
How often do I pay the service fee invoice?
Your service fee is paid every three months in advance at the start of each quarter and your suite number log in will keep you informed of your service charge.
How is my annual service fee calculated?
Calculation of your annual service fee includes the cost of ship operations, ship support services, ship insurance, ship contingency plans, shore operations, port operations, dock operations and inflation.
I am single, how will this affect my service fee?
Service fees are per person and based on two persons sharing a suite, single resident occupancy will receive a 20% discount off the two person occupancy fee.
I have children with me, how will this affect my service fee?
Service fees are per person and based on two persons sharing a suite, additional resident occupancy receive a 10% discount off the per person rate.
Will I be charged any more than the service fee?
Additional costs include events and excursions that you may wish to attend by yourself and not arranged by the ship and any specialist medical care you require.